Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Sukkot

I must admit. This is one of the holidays I envy the most. I would love to celebrate it. Maybe next year... Maybe next year in Jerusalem :) Just teasing.

Happy Sukkot

The best thing about Sukkot is the tent-like structures. Yes, it recalls forty years of wandering in the desert.

Yes, it's probably every Jewish kid's dream come true. Camping in our own backyard all together?! My sister and I always had to camp in our backyard by ourselves. Our parents were much to grown up to leave their mattress behind. Pity.




Thinking about wandering around the desert between Egypt and Israel made me wonder if there is any parallel in the New Testament.



Ahhh... of course.

You should totally check out this movie if you haven't seen it. It's about Sukkot in Jerusalem.


No comments:

Post a Comment